Sunday, December 27, 2009

Christmas Thank yous!

Thank you to Nana & Poppop, Grandma & Grandpa, Mike & Shawn, Matt & Mindy, Jeff & Karen, Chris & Sarah, Don & Judy and Stephanie & Ben.
We so enjoyed receiving your packages in the mail. What a nice treat for us being so far away from ya'll at Christmas. Thanks to Chris & Sarah for hosting us Christmas Eve with a wonderful meal and great company!
Much love,
Keith, Traci, Sam & Syd



























1 comment:

zander said...

Sydney is absolutely gorgeous and she is very very good looking!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/blogger_img/APIUysjuMBV-2Y8BYc_NJIWzGF3GM88HNvCZDkGeGFwSD-JExytLFuW6Iwc9CgH6Qzd7v8P2OBGPiQ3fC77e=s1600

This is such a good picture I display her life size in my living room and bedroom in digital picture displays. I love to show her off and brag about her good looks and how handsome she looks. She is definitely good looking and very handsome. I love having her life size in my bedroom for private viewing as well.